Vision V4000 Binocular
The Vision V4000 binocular microscope is designed to fulfil all general microscopy requirements. It is a reliable, high-quality and very cost effective microscopy solution. The optical and mechanical parts of the microscope are manufactured to an exceptionally high standard, making this microscope very high value for money.
Ideal for use with the QBC ParaLens Fluorescent Microscope Attachment - turn this microscope into a fluorescent microscope at a fraction of the cost!
- 30⁰ inclined head rotates 360⁰
- Wide-field eyepieces - 10x/18mm
- Adjustable interpupillary distance on both eyepiece tubes
- Dioptric compensation on both eyepiece tubes
- DIN achromatic objectives (4x, 10x, 40x, 100x)
- Double layer mechanical stage, 125 x 130mm
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
- Cold-light white (fluorescent) 5W lamp
- N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Wide range voltage for international markets – 100 – 240V
- Plano-concave mirror
- CE certified
- Product code: WD6200
This Vision V4000 binocular microscope is available for purchase. It can be ordered with any other clinical trial, medical or laboratory equipment to create the most effective equipment management solution for your study.