Seca CT8000P ECG Machine
The CT8000P ECG machine features user friendly controls and settings and comes complete with an Interpretation and Measurements program. It features an LCD screen and alpha-numeric keyboard.
Equipped to provide paperless ECG options when combined with Achimed Passport (Open) Software.
Interpretation and measurements included.
- 12 channel high quality interpretive ECG with LCD screen and alpha-numeric keyboard
- High quality adult and paediatric interpretive software
- Easy selection of traces from 12 x 1, 6 x 2 or the popular 4 x 3 plus Rhythm Strip one page report
- On-screen lead test and lead-off indication
- One touch automatic or instant real time operation
- High quality digital filters for clear traces (mains, base line and muscle tremor)
- Internal memory for up to 45 stored ECG records
- All parameters including filters are easily programmed through the on-screen menu for a one touch ECG
- Dedicated one touch keys for storing, printing and transmitting
- Easy-load paper tray (220 A4 pages)
- Interpretation report, with or without complexes, measurements and rhythm strips can be preset for your preferred one touch operation
- Stress Test
- Thrombolysis Indication
|Measurements Table||RR, P, PR, QRS, QT and QTC intervals, and the P, QRS and T axis|
|Dimensions||76h x 381w x 330dmm|
|Weight||5 kgs with battery installed
This CT8000P ECG machine is available for hire/rent or on a purchase basis. It can be ordered with any other clinical trial, medical or laboratory equipment to create the most effective equipment management solution for your study.
Contact us if you cannot find a solution to your ECG monitoring requirements. We have a whole range of equipment available including stress test systems, holter monitors and event recorders.