Seca CT CardioPad with Interpretive Software
The CT CardioPad with Interpretive Software from Seca is a revolutionary new ECG featuring full touch screen technology and advanced processing that instant start up brings. The high quality built-in thermal printer allows traces to be kept in a patient's paper record and comprehensive export tools allow data to be held electronically in most electronic systems.
Lightweight and portable, together with the high capacity battery, allows easy transport of the seca CTCardioPad.
- Large 10.4" high resolution colour display to record, select and quickly print the highest quality ECG’s immediate availability – ECG processed, interpreted and printed in less than 3 seconds – ideal for a busy clinic/emergency use.
- The screen is able to clearly display all 12 leads at the same time.
- Enter patient data quickly and accurately: type on touch screen or scan the bar code (optional). Download patient data and orders from a work list via HIS.
- Complete clinical information with the interpretation software.
- Store 5 minutes of uninterrupted 12 lead data to document intermittent arrhythmias.
- High volume internal memory – storage of up to 350 ECG’s.
- Stored ECG’s can be exported to EMR/HIS on a variety of formats: XML, PDF, DICOM. Compatible with emis, SystmOne, vision isoft and others.
- Wide selection of communication ports such as LAN, USB serial, Wireless LAN (option), SIM slot for GSM network data transmission (option).
- Offers safe wireless connectivity via standard WLAN protocols.
- Seca CTCardioPad can be configured to automatically print, save, transfer and retrieve a previous ECG – at the touch of a button.
- Support DICOM standard. and HL7 worklists.
- Supplied complete with mains cable, patient cable, pack of paper, 500 disposable electrodes and alligator clips.