CT8000i ECG Machine
The compact, lightweight and multi-functional CT8000i ECG machine from Seca offers the best of both worlds - stand alone use and PC connectivity for paperless records (electronically store your ECG trace inside individual patient records when used with Seca's Archimed Patient Record software).
Features & Specification
- 12 lead, 3 Channel interpretive ECG with LCD screen and alpha-numeric keyboard
- Internal memory for up to 45 stored ECG records
- Choice of both internal and external print formats, including automatic rhythm strip
- One touch automatic or instant real time operation
- Paperless ECG option – download and electronically store ECG traces inside individual patients' records via RS232 port
- RS232 port for download connection into Patient Record Software.
- High quality adult and paediatric interpretive software
- Easy-to-use one-touch button operation
- Digital filters for mains, base line and muscle tremor
- Dedicated soft keys for ease of storing, printing and transmitting
- Integral port to connect to a standard DeskJet or Laser printer for an A4 print out
- Automatic Rhythm Strip and advanced filters (SSF and SBS) for clear traces
- Mains/rechargeable battery operation
- Supplied complete with mains cable, patient cable, pack of z -fold paper, 500 disposable electrodes and alligator clips
- Dimensions: 330 x 380 x 76 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Secure and portable within the seca hard carry case option (see accessories and consumables).
- Seca CT500 ECG Trolley available as an option
- Optional communication module (built-in Lan and modem connections)
This CT 8000i ECG Machine is available for hire/rent or is available on a purchase basis. It can be ordered with any other clinical trial, medical or laboratory equipment to create the most effective equipment management solution for your study.
Contact us if you cannot find a solution to your ECG Machine requirements. We have a whole range of equipment available including Stress Test Systems, Holter monitors and Event recorders.