Technical Support Service
Woodley Equipment Company Ltd specialise in the global sale and rental/hire of laboratory and medical equipment to the Clinical Trials industry. Woodley have provided a comprehensive global service to the industry for over 20 years.
Woodley provide customers with access to a full technical support service for all purchased and rental equipment throughout the duration of a study.
Highly Experienced Team
Technical support is provided by highly experienced Biomedical Scientists and their advice and support can minimise equipment down time thus ensuring the study continues with limited interruption and without undue delay.
Should the need arise, we can arrange for a replacement to be sent at short notice. We hold stock of many products for next day delivery to mainland UK sites and 1 - 3 days for international delivery.
Woodley Technical Support Service includes:
- Advice during initial equipment set up
- Advice on maintenance issues that arise during the study
- Troubleshooting issues during equipment malfunctions, this can include advice on laboratory protocol to resolve issues relating to the interpretation of results and recalibration advice to avoid the need to return equipment
- Configuration and calibration of medical analysers and the supply of quality control samples
- Dedicated telephone and email support
To find out how our Technical Support Service can contribute to your Clinical Trial please contact us.
Choose Woodley Equipment and benefit from our Complete Service
- Our experienced staff can source the right product based on your requirements
- Organised shipment to every Investigator site on a Worldwide basis
Act as first point of contact for operational or technical support
- Quick equipment replacement should any malfunction occur during the equipment rental/hire period
- When the study is complete we will organise the collection of the equipment
For the hirer, we supply a monthly spreadsheet containing all equipment details, history and placements.