Woodley Equipment is one of the leading specialist medical and laboratory equipment suppliers to the Clinical Trials Industry and has been providing Centrifuges for rental and sale for over 20 years and is the supplier of choice to many of the largest companies in Clinical Research, as well as partner of small and medium sized companies around the World.
The Eppendorf MiniSpin Plus microcentrifuge has a sleek exterior and features reliable and durable technology. The design combines functionality, safety, ease of use and comfort. With 12-positions it is ideal for research with small sample requirements. The maintenance-free drive of the MiniSpin Plus accelerates up to up to 12 x 1.5/2.0 ml microcentrifuge tubes to a maximum speed of 14,100 x g (14,500 RPM).
- Exceptionally small footprint
- Extremely quiet - low noise levels
- Maintenance free drive
- Low sample heating (only 12°C / 53.6°F after 20 min. at max. speed)
- Separate short-spin key
- Continuous centrifugation possible
The Eppendorf 5418R Refrigerated Microcentrifuge is an 18 place compact and lightweight unit. It has a maintenance free induction motor and has been designed for laboratories with fewer samples. This variable speed microcentrifuge is easy to operate with rotary knob operation and minimum vibration to protect samples. The run can be programmed in either RPM or RCF. The microcentrifuge is equipped with an aerosol tight 18 tube fixed rotor as standard.
- Unique QuickLock™ rotor lid for fast lid closure
- Fast temp for rapid pre-cooling
- Large dials and an easy to read display
- Switch between RPM / RCF
- Separate short spin button
- Temperature range 0°C to +40°C
- Maintains constant 4°C at maximum speed
- Continuous cooling maintains temperature when centrifugation process is not active
- Acceleration time to maximum speed in 12 seconds
- The aluminium aerosol tight standard rotor for centrifugation of the following tubes: Micro test tubes 0.2 to 2.0 ml, Microtainers 0.6 ml, Spin columns 1.5/2.0 ml
The Woodley Centrifuge range includes a wide selection of models available all of high quality, from a small benchtop centrifuge to a centrifuge for the larger laboratory Woodley Equipment can supply centrifuges with various rotor options and speed variations, including swing-out rotor, fixed-angle rotor, high speed, large capacity, large tube volume, ambient and refrigerated. Our centrifuge range is designed to meet any specification and is available for worldwide delivery; with many available in 230V or 110V.
If you would like more information about Woodley products and our services please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively please contact a member of the Woodley Team directly on +44 (0)8456 777 001 or 1-800-471-9200.